Based on the success of our last job fair, Cardinal Peak will once again be co-hosting the Boulder Tech Job Fair with the Boulder Chamber.
We were thrilled by our experience at the last fair in September, so we will be joining 13 other tech companies offering more than 200 open positions ranging from entry-level to senior-level.
Cardinal Peak is looking for applicants for the following jobs:
- Embedded Linux, C++ Engineers (details)
- Sr. Electrical Hardware Engineer (details)
This time around, we’ve also added some features for both job seekers and participating companies:
- The process to share resumes has been made easier than ever through utilization of the SkyBio technology from Spigot Labs. SkyBio enables attendees to pre-register with their full resume at spigotlabs.com/register and digitally transfer their pertinent information to potential employers at the fair. Additionally, applicants who are not able to attend the job fair will also be able to submit resumes for future phone or Skype interviews.
- Catherine Ashcraft and Wendy DuBow from the National Center for Women & IT (NCWIT) will deliver a presentation for interested employers and Boulder Chamber members on the hidden barriers that may often prevent their companies from hiring top talent. They will discuss how companies can effectively address these barriers in order to better attract and retain the diverse talent that will drive future innovation and provide practical resources to implement these strategies.
- Greyzone Mentoring will have professionals on hand to help job seekers polish their elevator pitches before meeting employers.
- Built in Colorado will provide information about how to tap into our community’s robust startup scene.
- Groundwork will be presenting employers with their system for interactive and role-playing interview strategies to improve the hiring process.
We’re excited to be participating again, and we hope to see you there!
The Boulder Tech Job Fair will be held on Tuesday, February 25 from 4-7:30 p.m. at the Boulder Chamber, 2440 Pearl St. For more information, please visit www.BoulderTechJobs.biz.
Category: Outsourced Engineering By Randy Bockrath